6 steps to take marketing ideas from competing law firms
Are you wondering where your law firm should start with your digital marketing journey? Marketing your law firm can cause you to go down many different roads but it’s important to inspect what your competing firms are doing first.
Whether you are new to digital marketing or an expert, looking at competing firm’s marketing strategies is always a good move to draw some lessons.
Marketing your Law Firm
Here are 6 steps that will help you to gain a better understanding of their strategy, funnel and goals.
1. Find a competitor whose marketing and branding you admire. They can be in your market or abroad.
3. Click through to the landing pages of the active ads that are running.
4. Give your email if they are looking to exchange a piece of content for your information.
5. Review the email sequences that come in after.
6. Keep an eye out for ads from that business while you are online going forward. If they have set up their campaigns correctly, you should be retargeted with different ads.
Take notes on the areas of the funnel that caught your attention and what you would do differently for your own business. Their copy, design and content will all help to inform you and give you ideas for your own marketing strategies.